Who we are and what we do
The CSC-CiG specializes in projects to support the management of health and community care bodies. We also carry out research and offer solutions for the macro-management of systems and integrated networks for public authorities and multilateral organizations.
The work of the International CiG Consultancy has led to the Consortium developing a permanent collaboration agreement with the Pan-American Health Organization/World Health Organization and to be recognized by this organization as an expert in Integrated Health Systems.
- Management administration
- Organization and management of health systems
- Organization and management of health providers
- Community care and social services
- Information systems
- Training and skill development
- Public Health
- Service to support the process of accreditation in primary health care and intermediate care
- Support for the implementation of quality management systems in order to achieve ISO-9001 certification in health centres and services.
- CRP Platform for Medical Research