The SEPPS lines of action correspond to the broad CSC spheres of activity: health policies and the organization and management of health services.
The lines of action are:
- Guidance and specific support to CSC on matters of health policy in Catalonia.
- Development of applied research in important areas to CSC and its associates. These are:
- The integration of care and access to care
- Immigration and health
- Capitation allocation mechanisms
- Social involvement in health
- Qualitative methods applied to health as a core approach to research practice.
SEPPS contributes to the development of knowledge in CSC with joint research projects with associates, the production of publications, and with a range of dissemination activities such as technical sessions, seminars, courses, etc.